There are a few points in a startup’s life when it becomes important to get all the heads in the room working on a problem. This may be at the very beginning when you’re just getting going on the implementation of your app or website — you might do this in a series of weekly Design Sprints for the first few months while figuring out the direction of your product.
Or it may be a major pivot point in the product, where an entire feature set needs to be created or reinvented. There is an amazing level of genius that can come from cross-team collaboration on a business problem — your team members are the closest to your business, your customers, your software — all they need is a focused structure to get their genius working together to solve the problem.
I use a variation of the Google Venture Design Sprint methodology, customized for the needs of the businesses I work with. (Can’t afford to have your whole team occupied for 5 days? We’ll come up with a schedule that works for you.) By bringing in an outside facilitator, you and your team can fully focus on the problem at hand, while I focus on guiding you all through the creative process of working together towards a solution in an efficient manner.
How it works:
- When you purchase this package, you’ll schedule an initial 60-minute consultation with me.
- I’ll ask for certain details and data to help me put together your brainstorm sessions.
- We’ll schedule time with your team for the brainstorm sessions (likely 3-5 consecutive business days, 4-6 hours each day)
- I’ll spend some time preparing specific exercises for you and your team.
- I’ll come in and lead the sessions for you and your team, in your office in San Francisco.
- I will be available for up to 2 weeks after the session via email for your team, as an accountability partner for any follow-up actions, and to help advise on next steps.
Package price: $6500
Email me at email@example.com to schedule your initial consultation.